Ahern Insurance Brokerage (AHERN) has been selected by the State Bar of Arizona as an Approved Member Discount Provider to deliver competitive and comprehensive insurance programs to its members.
Lawyers Professional Liability
AXA XL is the P&C and specialty risk division of AXA, known for solving even the most complex risks. AXA had a gross revenue of Euro 102 Billion in 2022. AXA XL’s core operating insurance and reinsurance companies have one or more of the following financial strength ratings as of September 2021: A.M. Best A+, S&P AA-
- SBA Members can enjoy up to a 20% savings on their policy premium
- $50,000 Additional Defense Expense
- Insured’s Input in Selection of Defense Counsel
- Free Retirement and Disability ERP Options (Subject to Policy Conditions)
- Payment of up to $35,000 per Policy Period for the Defense of Disciplinary Actions (Does not erode the policy limit)
- Reduced deductible for mediation
- Disciplinary Actions: up to $100,000 per policy period
- Loss of Earnings: up to $50,000 per policy period
- Subpoena Coverage: up to $25,000 per policy period
- Crisis Event Expenses Coverage: up to $30,000 per policy period
- No deductible will apply to pro-bono services
- Pre-claim assistance
- Up to $10,000,000 in primary limits
- Risk Management Services
We get it. Your law firm is a small business. What’s the risk? Unfortunately, nearly half of all cyber attacks are against small businesses, which house sensitive transactional and client data.
With the sudden increase in remote workers due to the COVID-19 pandemic, law firms are now recognizing the increased amount of cyber security threats. Some major vulnerabilities can include:
• Working from home opens up additional vectors for cyber attacks, such as unsecured workstations and personal devices, unsecured data transmissions and weak enforcement of
• Social engineering attackers gain information, money, or access to protected systems by tricking legitimate users. This can include cyber criminals posing as corporate help-desk teams to ask workers for security credentials.
• Websites with weak security can allow attackers to infiltrate your website to install malicious software that will steal a user’s confidential data such as stored credit card information.
AHERN Insurance Brokerage offers State Bar of Arizona members access to a variety of comprehensive and competitive Cyber insurance programs, many of which offer coverage enhancements specific to the legal community.
Leveraging affordable and comprehensive cyber coverage allows law firms like yours to better detect, mitigate, and eliminate risk. Obtaining a no-obligation quote is quick and easy! Click on the link below to get started.
Coverage for Legal ParaProfessionals
What an exciting opportunity to have in front of you being able to offer your expertise to the many needing affordable legal services. In conjunction with the State Bar of Arizona we have designed an insurance program that address your new legal classification that is supported by one of the strongest insurance companies in the nation, Scottsdale Indemnity Company, an AM Best A+ rated carrier.
The process is simple with easy to answer qualifying questions that will allow you to instantly see what the annual cost are for the limit of coverage desired. The next steps will include executing of the application and remitting payment and you are done!
You are on the forefront of a new affordable legal service that will likely take hold in many other states once the word gets out of your successes and the many unserved clients you can now assist.
To learn more:
Application Processing Agent: Jock Wols, firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency Contact: Steve Lowe, email@example.com, 858.514.7110
All forms may be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org