With the sudden increase in remote workers due to the COVID-19 pandemic, law firms are now recognizing the increased amount of cyber security threats. Some major vulnerabilities can include:
• Working from home opens up additional vectors for cyber attacks, such as unsecured workstations and personal devices, unsecured data transmissions and weak enforcement of
• Social engineering attackers gain information, money, or access to protected systems by tricking legitimate users. This can include cyber criminals posing as corporate help-desk teams to ask workers for security credentials.
• Websites with weak security can allow attackers to infiltrate your website to install malicious software that will steal a user’s confidential data such as stored credit card information.
The best stance you can take to protect yourself and your law firm is to boost your cyber resilience. That’s why AHERN Insurance Brokerage has partnered with AXA XL and Slice Labs to offer State Bar of Arizona members access to a free on-demand cyber risk score to consider affordable, comprehensive cyber insurance.
- On-demand. Sign up in minutes. Coverage starts the next day.
- Free Cyber Health Check. See how your cyber security stacks up, and receive ongoing security monitoring.
- 24/7 Breach response. The dedicated response team will help get you up and running after an attack so that you can keep your business moving forward.
- Loss of business, and more. You’re covered for loss of income caused by a cyberattack. See additional coverages here.